I'm so happy you stopped by***Enjoy Your Visit***

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Tutorial
I wanted to share how I make a small Bee skep
Supplies
Jute , (I got mine at a hardwood store)
Glue
Cream floss
Needle
Tea stained
Brown paint
You start with a circle,
Wide the jute around the circle
Sewing the jute together.
I add a little glue ever few inches.
Just to keep it in place.

The bottom is about 5" wide
Now it time to start moving up.
make sure you keep the floss tight.
And don't forget a little glue.
















I wide mine up about 7".
To finished it off sew it to the
center and make a loop at the top.
I brush the whole beehive with
tea stained.
Mix 3 tbsp to a cup of water.
You can also add other spices if you like.
When it dry add the door with brown paint.


If you have any question just email me.
at csurber@hughes.net






No comments: