I'm so happy you stopped by***Enjoy Your Visit***

Friday, April 24, 2009

A good friend send me this great blog. Thank you Pam.




I was so inspired by her chalkboard. Of course I had to make one.


I used a old window and thank goodness I already had some chalkboard paint


in my workroom. I painted a piece of plywood and added to the back.


I use used a stencil instead of the markers she used.




Also made some grungy pears and apples.


And added them to a old wood box I found at a thrift store for 50 cents.


2 comments:

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Hi Cindy!!!
I LOve your chalkboard!!! too too cute! That lady has the best ideas and things...Her house is adorable! As is yours and mine!!I love decorating and fixin up don't you???Wonder if I will ever quit? Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Pam

Cindy Surber said...

Thank you Pam. Thanks for the smiles.
Cindy