I'm so happy you stopped by***Enjoy Your Visit***

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


It's time for those Primitive Buckets again
The last ones where Americana ones.
Now it time for Halloween buckets.
Once again I use the Peat Pots.
I painted them black and orange.
But you can paint them any color you like.
Print out the picture listed on the link below
on tea stained paper.
I brushed on the tea and let dry.
I usually have to Iron the paper to get flat.
Place in printer and print away.
Added some wire and they are ready for some candy.
Have fun making this.
Great for kids to make. Very easy.





http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/sunshin5/craftpic.jpg

__________________________________________________________

*******************************************************************

I made this last night. I love her polka dot dress.

She on ebay right now.

Enjoy your day

Cindy

4 comments:

cwa said...

Those buckets are fabulous. I think I may try to make one. Your pumpkin girl is precious too. What a creative lady you are! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us all the time. I really enjoy seeing them. Blessings to you.

Farm Field Primitives said...

The little buckets are soooo cute. I will have to try those. I think my printer needs new ink. I just printed them on regular paper and they look sorta anemic!! Thanks for sharing.
Your header picture is neat.
~Melissa~

Cindy Surber said...

Many blessing to you both.
Cindy

Janene said...

What a fantastic idea for the buckets!
And your doll is adorable with that little polka dotted dress!
Enjoy your week!