I'm so happy you stopped by***Enjoy Your Visit***

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I always wanted a 3 Tier Cake Stand.
So decided to make my own.
I bought 3 plates from the thrift store. 1.50 for all
and 2 candle stick holders.
One is glass the other wood.
I made them grungy with the cinnamon and clear paint.
I used a strong All-purpose Adhesive to glue the
plates and candles stick together.
It took a day for them to dry.
I can't wait to make cup cakes or other pastry to put on them.



Got this picture from a old Mary Engelbreit's mag.
It was the Nov 2003 issue.
She had her in her bathroom with glove and soap.
Stacked Sundries is what she called it.

I hope it inspired someone out there to make one.
And if you do . I love to see.
Have a great day
Cindy

2 comments:

Shakerwood said...

What a clever idea. You did a great job!

Simply Shelley said...

You did a great job...it looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing your project...have a blessed day...