I'm so happy you stopped by***Enjoy Your Visit***

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I decided to join in on the Textures Challenge
That Jennifer from
Has on her blog.
This was so fun to do.
You can see more on Linda from too.
And on there Blogs they have link to other blogger sites.
I put more Texture picture on my Picture Trail
under Textures of my Home.
I love doing this Challenge.
It was so much fun.
It amazing how much texture you have around the house.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Many Primitive blessing
Cindy























































8 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Wasn' that fun? it is amazing how many different textures we can find!!

Kris ~ Simply Prim said...

Very nice pictures, Cindy! Thanks for sharing!!

~Kris~

Lisa said...

Great textures Cindy. Wasn't it so much fun going around and snapping pictures? I enjoyed it and had so much fun with it that I am going to do a part 2 soon.

~Lisa

cwa said...

Beautiful photos. I enjoyed getting a peek at the textures in your home. Thanks for sharing them with us. Blessings to you this week.

Cindy Surber said...

Thanks for coming to my blog

I love doing this Challenge,
I hope more will try this one
Cindy

Martha said...

Very, very nice. This was a fun challenge! I also LOVE your header on the blog with that Jill O Lantern doll!

The Country Nest said...

Hi Cindy,
Great pictures and textures. It was fun to look at things from this perspective.
Donna

Julie said...

What a fun post. I should try doing that--it makes you look at the simple, basic things in our lives. Awesome. Julie