I'm so happy you stopped by***Enjoy Your Visit***

Tuesday, May 26, 2009




New project I made. I didn't take picture of the measurement. Sorry I get


in a hurry and forget that part. I'm so good at that.


I use 2 - 4" x 4' piece of wood and a piece of old rusty wire. (Any wire is fine)


I wanted a darker blue so I added black to my Apple Barrel paint True Blue
Just a little black. Not much.


I cut 2 - 4" x 19" for the front and back


1- 4" x 17" for the bottom


2- 4" x 11" for the side. I rounded the top. And added to holes for the wire at the top.


First I added the side to the bottom.
Than you add the front and back to the side.
I painted my box and used a stencil from Homestead Stencil Co
Spray with clear paint.
Added some herbs or plants .
You are ready to display


Have fun
Cindy





No comments: